Healthy Hub St Albans offers free information, advice and support to help you stay healthy and well.
We work with a range of professionals who can help you get the right service for your needs.
Pop in for a confidential chat or get in touch to book an appointment.
The Hub, St Albans City & District Council
Civic Centre, St Albans
01727 866 100
At Healthy Hub St Albans you can get help to:
- manage your weight
- give up smoking
- look after your mental health
- cut down on your drinking
- become more active
- get healthy eating advice
- reduce drug use and dependency
- join community groups and activities
- access the Citizens Advice Service
- get support as a carer
- find out about health events.
The closest car park is the Civic Centre car park (postcode: AL1 3JS).