Through Healthy Hub Watford you can get help to look after your mental health.
We work with a range of professionals who can help you access the right service to:
- give up smoking
- cut down on your drinking
- get support as a carer
- join community groups and activities
- manage your weight
- become more active
- get healthy eating advice
- manage a drug addiction
- access the Citizens Advice Service
- find out about health events.
Pop in for a confidential chat with our staff.
Find us at:
Watford Town Hall
01923 226 400
Monday to Thursday, 8.45am – 5.15pm.
Friday, 8.45am – 4.45pm.